Gonna be a scorcher this weekend. Temps in high 90s but will feel more like 105-110. Be safe.
A-RC-H Fire and Rescue Inc.
A-RC-H Fire and Rescue is now accepting applications for employment of part-time Firefighters \ EMT. Salary will be $11.00 Hour. Hours are 9 Hours, 12 Hours and 24 hours shifts.
Example of Duties:
1. Respond to alarms and assist in the suppression of fires, including rescue, entry, ventilation, salvage and overhaul.
2. Effectively operate in extreme temperatures.
3. Respond to Medical Calls as an EMT.
4. Driver of all equipment.
5. Assist in maintaining facilities and grounds as well as fire apparatus and equipment.
6. Actively participate in Training and Continuous Education.
7. Actively participate in activities related to public education, and pre-incident analysis.
8. Performs other duties as directed.
21 years of age.
Emergency Medical Technician
Hazmat Operations Level
North Carolina Class B Driver’s License
High School Diploma / GED
ERT, RT-VMR or TR-VMR
Swift Water Rescue / Dive
Applications can be picked up Monday – Friday 8am to 4PM in person at:
A-RC-H Fire and Rescue
1374 Ruff Leonard Road
Lexington, NC 27295
Return by mail or in person before July 8, 2016 at 5pm.
Please include these documents with the application:
Copy of North Carolina driver licenses
Certified copy of your criminal history from the clerk of court in Davidson County.
Copy of all Certifications
Copy of driving record